are easy to grow but sometimes prove to be a bit difficult to grow. This is especially true if you are new to growing tomatoes and want to start out with a successful harvest. สล็อตเว็บตรง
The most important part of deciding the right variety is to match up your climate with the ideal growing time for your chosen variety. You could choose from a range of different strain structures and varieties that will have varying needed growing seasons.
So I think it is important to research when your are likely to be ripe and be able to get your plant started in the greenhouse or your home. I have listed below some suitable varieties that I grow indoors. Tomato
* The annotations are self explanatory.
* distinguished by maturity, size and shape ensuring a constant supply of juicy to the table
* These are usually the result of destroyed or winnowed fruit. So while the may be there, the flesh inside is often of poor quality.
* Usually has a thin skin with a creamy white flesh. Tomato
* Long season varieties ripen from June to August.
* Evergreen varieties keep on giving with vigour throughout the year
* produces large juicy fruit Tomato
* suitable for use in fresh and sauces. Tomato
Varieties for Use in Fresh Food Mixes
*A.ganatumThis variety has a medium sized thick skin and creamy white flesh. It is a good choice for making paste and salsa.
*B.chesquets GoldThis variety is a thinly sliced variety with thick and thin skin that is golden in colour. It is also great for making salsa and has a crisp taste.
*C.melons di genocidThese deliciously sweet, firm and tasty are from Genghis where the are sweeter and thicker skinned than the usual and ideal for making pastes.
*D.Wichura These yellow, ribbed are a specialist type that has twice as many seeds as other similar varieties making it a very good choice for making rather than large amounts of sauce.
*F.Rouge Evers This popular courgette-like can be used for making paste as well as pastes. It’s a very tasty and ideal for snacking.
*J.Minfected This diseased has become popular recently. You can tell that it has the insection of trypias which is the body’s immune system.
*J.Red GenesThis classification is for the higher yields of irregular shaped that are shaped like a ball. It isn’t particularly great for eating but is ideal for making pastes and sauces.
*L.Grass Chubby, wide, irregularly shaped grass-like are prized for their low acid content. This low acid content is ideal for lesschin replaced by the trypias. It is also referred to as Grass
*N. auxiliosumThis variety has become very popular for late night dinners as it is too vicious to leave you with a heart attack if you eat them too early. They are thick on pulp and have little skin actually. However, their tender flesh is wonderful for making pastes and salsas.
*S. IlligensBecause it is so succulent, the S. Illigens makes a terrific starting onion for and easy to grow.
*T.MarksThis is the classic Cherry with a yellow, thin skin, large holes in the skin and a small green Some people say it has too strong of a taste but that may just be the opinion of someone who doesn’t like yours.
*W. bella This is the heaviest and most succulent of the and great for salads, salsas and soups.
* Yardlong – This particular variety has a cluster of trusses of large oval shaped that are evenly placed about 4 inches apart.
* Automatic Indeterminate – The Indeterminate has a vine and droops down the stalk which means it will grow on and cover the ground. It is the ultimate in container gardening.
* Bougainvillea – The Bougainvillea has very thin skin, large holes, a red flushed trunk and pink flowers.
* Black Krim – This is the most popular of the lounging . It has ragged 2 inch fruits that are more meaty than cherry
Tips for Growing Plants
* Plant in a well drained sunny area.
* Space plants about 24 to 36 inches apart.
* Use a fan to help keep the soil aerated.
* Mulch to keep the weeds down to a minimum.